All of our deliveries will be made by An Post using their registered postal service and will reach you within 3-5 working days after dispatch. Please note you will need to sign for your delivery.
Kindly note that, as we use a third-party "An Post" for the delivery of all online orders, we are not responsible for tracking or amending your delivery once it leaves our workshop. Should you wish to arrange tracking of your item, a tracking order number can be supplied to you upon request by email.
Our rings are generally available in sizes L-R for Ladies, and sizes Q-W for Gents -larger and smaller sizes may need to be specially sized. Please be advised that prices are subject to change. If this is the case, we will contact you with advice on any additional charges which you may incur, and with an estimated delivery time. Special orders will not be delivered within 3-5 working days.
If you would prefer to speak directly to a staff member, please contact us at 01-8404601, alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On occasion some of our more popular sizes may be out of stock. If this occurs and will delay your order delivery, we will contact you.
Kindly note that we may have to amend or cancel your order as a result of any of the following:
- The product you ordered is out of stock, temporary or otherwise.
- We were unable to obtain authorization for your payment.
- There is a pricing or product description error.
- Technical faults with our website resulted in the mismanagement of your order information. We encourage you to report any errors you encountered in the online ordering process.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the item you have ordered is not available from stock, we will contact you by email or telephone (if you have provided these details) and you will be offered the option of waiting until the item is available or canceling your order.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information. We, however, reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any products from sale at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content in relation to products. We may refuse to process a transaction or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website, whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Return an Item by Post
Should you wish to exchange or return an item, please return the item to the address below by post*. All goods must be returned unworn, in original packaging, in original condition and accompanied by proof of purchase.
Items presented in in-store are only eligible for an Exchange - stores cannot process a refund.
L & J Jewellers Ltd
Castle Shopping Centre
*L & J Jewellers are not responsible for any items lost in transit while being returned to us. To ensure your items are covered for any loss or damage and that their journey back is recorded, we advise that all items are returned by registered post.